Friday, 27 August 2010

27/8/2010 Bank holiday weekend and new tray!

Yeah……….a whole three days off after today!  Now I’m one of the lucky people who generally really enjoy their job, but every now and then a little feet up time is very welcome.  What is everyone else up to over the long weekend?

Off at a tangent, I have a new toy today – ordered myself a lap desk from amazon at http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lap-Tray-Table-Flexi-Light/dp/B001G3TIO4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen&qid=1282835489&sr=8-3 

I can’t believe how handy it is for the price (around £6.50).  I use it for the keyboard when typing, so I can move around more and not give myself back ache through bending over the keyboard.  I’m not sure what use it would be for crafts, as the light is a little too dim for close work, but the keyboard fits really well on it, whereas with ordinary lap trays it catches the raised edges – problem solved. It even has a well for keeping cans or beakers in (although I think that could be an invitation to a soaked keyboard party!)

No comments:

Post a Comment