Wednesday, 1 September 2010

1/9/2010 White Rabbits

Hello September!!

Goodness – it seems only a week or two ago that we had such high hopes for summer.  I realised that in my excitement about the machine embroidery courses yesterday, I diudn’#t mention the bank holiday weekend at all.  I’ll put that right now! 

Saturday – shopping to Southport for food and a cardigan.  Then stopped off at the Farm for lunch.  If you’re in the area, its really homely and nice.  I’ll put a link below.  Great home-made cake (or so I’m assured by others!!!).  Also they have 3 or 4 really nice rooms for B&B – flat screen tvs and nice, modern bathrooms. Walk in the afternoon sunshine.  Sunday – donned our waterproofs and walked around Rufford early – got home soaked.  Cleared out my sewing room – yessssssssssss. Now have no excuses for not getting on.  Monday: beautiful day – wall to wall sunshine.  Walked Mawdsley and it seemed such a shame not to spend more time out, walked Rufford as well – around 4 miles in total.Completed some outstanding accounts for the accountant and then early night. I really enjoyed the stay at home weekend and felt renewed for this week – long may it last!

The Farm at Burscough

No comments:

Post a Comment