Monday, 18 October 2010

18/10/2010

Gosh – its been a frantic few weeks and I haven’t posted as often as I should.



David and I had a couple of weeks away in the Lakes (glorious weather for the most part) walking and relaxing (not to mention eating!!). I've included a couple of photos I took of grizedale forest just to prove that it does sometimes look sunny in the uk...........Then back to lots and lots of feedback and email. The last two weeks have been taken up with enrolling participants in a research study based around the first module of C&G Embroidery certificate. Amazing response, with over 80 people applying for just 20 places. Finally we got it down to 23 ( the 3 extras did such a magnificent job of begging and pleading we really couldn’t refuse!!!)and office staff are now busy getting everyone sorted out for commencing study next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment