Wednesday, 25 May 2011

New Patchwork and Quilting L3 Research Study

We'll shortly be embarking on a new research study - very similar to the one we ran at the back end of last year, but this time we'll be looking for patchwork and quilting students rather than embroidery.
Janet Gledhill will be tutoring this course for us and I'm guessing there will be lots of interest, because as usual, we'll be offering a discount on fees of 25% for module 1.  Lots of potential students find this helpful, as it means they don't have such a big commitment when trying out the courses.
If you see this blog and want further info, do drop me a line and I'll send out further details to you to enable you to reserve your place ahead of the official email being sent to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gail, This sounds very interesting and I am on module 3 of the patchwork and quilting course, so I think I qualify? I would love to have some more information and see what is required. Thanks, Sarah Ashford.

    ReplyDelete