Thursday, 18 August 2011

Open Day this Saturday

There's been lots of activity at the centre, both today and yesterday, with attended students bringing in work for the Leisure class exhibitions.  Last to set up this morning was Jeanette's classes with Dolls, Stumpwork and Patchwork.
It all looks very attractive - I have it on my list to take photos when it's all finished and I'll post some of them online. 
If you're in the area over this weekend, do drop in - we have an Open Day on Sat 20th to coincide with the exhibition and whilst I won't be there myself, Beryl, Janet, Shena, Jeanette and Marj will all be around during the afternoon.  It's 1pm until 4pm with coffee and cake on offer, as well as Janet working on the new Level 2 delivery samples during the afternoon. Full details on our site of how to find us at http://www.sofst.org/index.php?ref=findus

No comments:

Post a Comment