Wednesday, 12 October 2011

It's been a while - sorry folks!!  Just a really hectic week after my return from holiday playing catch up.  Lovely time in Jersey - when we booked it I was thinking 'shame about the autumn weather' but in fact it was glorious!  On the last day it hit 29degrees - some sort of record for autumn breaks, surely! My tooth lasted out - although it's still sensitive, but at least I didn't have to take the antibiotics. 

Janet and I have been working on samples for Level 2 courses this week - I'll post a couple of photos below as a quick preview. Mine is the blue curly number and hers is the brighter woven one.  It's been a really nice change to be doing something hands on rather than being a desk jockey!  You can probably tell they're under construction from the amount of pins holding everything together!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely samples Janet and Gail- they will inspire people, won't they. I use those pins too in preference to glass-headed ones, but I do wish someone would make flat-headed pins that are iron-friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail, I moved to Jersey from the UK back in August, it is just great here isn't it, and wasn't the heatwave a treat! Did you manage to get to the Harbour Gallery at St Aubin and the Jersey Arts Centre? Hopefully you managed to visit some of the gorgeous beaches too. If you are ever back, let me know and I will give you a guided tour :-) Sarah

    ReplyDelete