Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Beads Up North

I promised Gordon Halfpenny that I would let everyone know about his July 29th Bead Fair at Haydock Park Racecourse, so I've included a poster from the event below for further details - maybe if you're in the area you'd like to call in?  Unusual beads for a special project can be so hard to source now.....

Janet and I have been working really hard on our Inspire events and we hope to stick to our original plan and go live with the first event over the next week.  As soon as it happens I'll let you know.  Gosh - it will be a relief when it happens, for us at any rate!

Janet called in at the last bead fair of Gordon's at Haydock and came away with quite a handful of goodies - you can see what she bought on her blog entries at http://inspirequilting.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment