Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Working on New Taster Course

A busy couple of days working on a new taster course for SST's website.  I'd forgotten that I'd actually taken over 70 photos when making up the prototype, so guess who's spent the last few hours having to re-size, crop and adjust them! Note to self: be more judicious with the camera next time........

It's a bit more involved than usual, so it just depends how quickly I get it done, but it should be on the site mid October or even before if all goes well. There's a slight delay whilst I take some time off next week and return back to Krakow for a few days R&R with David, so do bear with me!

Here's a little photo to show you what it will look like.  Hope you like the selective use of some gold coloured plastic matting?

No comments:

Post a Comment