It's becoming increasingly challenging to find somewhere to stock up on art and fabric colouring supplies, so Chromos is a real find. They have an online catalogue at http://www.chromosart.co.uk/ so you don't have to be in the area to shop. Some of the goodies I saw were:
- Felting needles and pads of all descriptions
- Really cheap canvas stretchers of all shapes, sizes and depths
- Glue, glue and more glue - seriously I have never seen so many different kinds!
- More colouring mediums than you could shake a stick at
- Batik supplies
- Direct dyes, procion dyes etc